Thursday, December 30, 2010

remember the girls who tried to steal Steve's fancy car?

I think it was one of those "drinking and doing drugs are bad" sort of episodes.  Dylan and Steve meet these two hot chicks (well they were supposed to be hot, in an 80's sort of way,) and they act all intersted.  Soon they are purring and petting the guys, and ooh and aww over the hot car, and ask if they can drive it, and then they take off. 

But that blond one looks very familiar.  Am I crazy, or is she the same actress who played the nun in "Desperate Housewives" when Carlos was on a religious kick?  The one that Gabby was jealous of?  She was always dressed in a dowdy blouse and long skirt?  Same person, right?

Now I'm getting the episodes confused.  Was this when Dylan tries ecstasy?  He passes out or something.  Darn, if I am going to write this blog I had better brush up on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment