Thursday, December 16, 2010

square hair....was it an LA thing?

Brandon's hair always bothered me.  See, he was supposed to be this dreamboat guy that had all these girls fighting over him, but I just could never get over the square, greasy hair.  I found myself often wondering what kind of hair would have made him seem more attractive to me.  The buzz cut, like what David did in later years?  Long hippy hair?  Dreadlocks?

Now, I was a young woman in the 90's in New York, and I just don't remember any guys walking around with square hair.  Did I miss them or something?

I have to commend Brian Austin Green, who played David Silver.  He gets the "most improved hair" award, in my opinion.  In the beginning, rather than square greasy hair, it was something more like, oblong, tall greasy hair.  And I don't want to even talk about the Vanilla Ice look he had for awhile too.  But check him out now as the character dating Bree on "Desperate Housewives!"  What a hottie.  I'd like to make a toast, in honor of those stylists, whomever they might be.  Here, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment